Cannabidiol (CBD), found in cannabis, has many medical benefits and it won’t get you high. The CBD concentrate profiles we’re reviewing promote flavor, relaxation and more!
A few months ago my co-founders and I were in Colorado for a speaking engagement. There, we met CBD Steve, owner of StevesGoods. He mentioned his latest CBD concentrate product offering, a selection of top shelf CBD terpene profiles infused with flavors like Blueberry and Pineapple.
Seeing as how pineapple is one of my absolute favorite fruits, I was intrigued and ready to review the goods. CBD assists in alleviating ailments such as anxiety and even helps to stop epileptic seizures, among many other things.
In this review, I use a few of my toys, including the Starlight vaporizer by Atman and a silicon dab rig that has given me nothing but headaches!!
The CBD, as you’ll see in the video, is highly concentrated, so a dab (no pun intended), will do ya! The CBD concentrates I review here were infused with Blueberry and Pineapple profiles.
Again, CBD is non–psychoactive, so I didn’t get “high”. However, I do suffer from anxiety and the CBD shatter helped me relax. I was also quite alert, as you’ll see in the video, and had a bit of cottonmouth.
I also go over a few ways you can use the concentrates. Along with vaping and dabbing, you can also use the shatter to cook as well as create infused products like bath bombs and lip balms!
Some key terms that will help you while you watch:
- Cannabidiol is a chemical in the Cannabis sativa plant, also known as marijuana. Over 80 chemicals, known as cannabinoids, have been identified in the Cannabis sativa plant.
- People take cannabidiol by mouth for anxiety, bipolar disorder, a muscle disorder called dystonia, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and schizophrenia.
- People inhale cannabidiol to help quit smoking.
- Secreted in the same glands that produce cannabinoids, like THC and CBD, terpenes are the pungent oils that color cannabis varieties with distinctive flavors like citrus, berry, mint, and pine.
- Is a form of marijuana concentrates
- CBD isolate is extracted by a C02 extraction machine that passes C02 through the plant material to extract the cannabinoids inside and these machines can ‘isolate’ the exact cannabinoids that are desired.
Have you tried any CBD concentrates? Let us know in the comments and be sure to check back for our next CBD review!